This is a web that I post for sharing of Amateur Radio's hobbies information and photography.(Best view with monitor setting 1280 x 1024)
Saturday, September 11, 2010
My New Second Hand Hilux SR Turbo
Recently just got my newly bought second hand Toyota Hilux SR Turbo Series pickup truck and the registration number is very nice too. SAA8898E (Kota Kinabalu's Plate) Here is the photos. Rain drop just perfect for photo shooting
No need use those rim and tyre. I am satisfied with my own tyre transfered back from my old Trooper. Yokohama Geolander. The rim is original Toyota's rim. Friends advised better keep cause now price very high for Toyota's rim.
Hi, I am Wong and I am base in Lahad Datu. Amateur Radio and Photography is my hobby. I am offering photo shooting service in Lahad Datu or other place.
Can contact me regarding Photo shooting and Amateur Radio.
6 comments:
When can see new dinosaur rim + tyre on it...? Haha..
No need use those rim and tyre. I am satisfied with my own tyre transfered back from my old Trooper. Yokohama Geolander. The rim is original Toyota's rim. Friends advised better keep cause now price very high for Toyota's rim.
Oohh.. so u use back old rim lar..?
Ok also lar then...
I use back the Toyota's rim. I just transfered the tyre only.
SR Turbo one of the best hilux generation around :)
Yes Yung. I am thinking the same thing.
Post a Comment